Sue RobertsĀ is back at work.
I have added the following:
Hints & Tips
Sue Roberts has been off since returning from the Falkland Isles
Feeling really poorly on returning from her annual adventures to far gone places (last year it was deepest Africa), Sue had to admit to defeat and go to the Doctor.
Eventually, they have concluded that our colourful Allotment Officer has pneumonia and will be off for a few more weeks to recover.
We wish her a speedy recovery.
On the lighter side, there is no evidence that Sue has – or ever has had – penguin flu
This is how she landed on several beaches.
Good to see you today, look forward to next week. Useful tips I learnt that aren’t in the notes are:
- Increase the height of the visual editor by “dragging” the bottom right hand corner.
- The preview panel at the bottom of the page is useful to see what the article looks like before publishing.
Before next week we would like you to …
- Think about categories for the website and the forum. (As Martin says; it is possible to have sub categories on the website).
- If possible add a few posts.
- Download the spread sheet and send it back to us with the information about the allotments.
At the next training we’ll cover:
- Uploading of the allotments information and for the map.
- Configuration and administration of all systems.
We should then be ready to go live quite soon after. In the mean time if you would like anybody else adding to the system or any help let us know.
- Download, Spreadsheet for Allotments Information